When I mention to people that I write a blog filled with positive news. I get the same response no matter the race or gender of the person. The response is “we need that.” I know I do, especially now. The world is in such chaos that we have to be intentional on searching for the good. Let me make it a little easier for you by listing some websites that you can bookmark or subscribe to their mailing lists to get a much needed dose of good news delivered to you daily.
- Good News Network –http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/
- Sunny Skyz – http://www.sunnyskyz.com/
- The Greater Good Science Center – http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/
- South African Good News – http://www.sagoodnews.co.za/
- Good Black News –http://goodblacknews.org/
- Positive News UK – http://positivenews.org.uk/
- Good News Shared – http://goodnewsshared.com/
- Gimundo – http://gimundo.com/
- Good News Stories – http://goodnewsstories.org/
- The Positive Black Woman – https://thepositiveblackwoman.com/
Please post any other sites in the comments. I would love to hear about your favorite good news choices.