Why should you become a guest blogger on The Positive Black Woman blog?
Here is an article on the benefits on guest blogging: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-guest-blogging-important-andrew-waring
The 7 requirements are:
- All articles have to be positive, inspirational, and uplifting in nature.
- Try to eliminate profanity-sometimes I may quote someone to make a point but I will use *** to block out profanity.
- All bloggers will include photos* with their posts and include an image credit to the source. Image credit: Bet.com
*Also, because of the design I use, bloggers must upload a feature image and placing an image within the body of the blog post is optional.
- Bloggers should post 1 time monthly as a minimum. It can be a copy and pasted from your blog, but please do not reblog your own work.
- No plagiarism- please give credit where credit is due providing links to where the information is gathered from.
- Please use spell check and check your grammar before publishing.
- Either the collaborating author (you) or the founder (me) may respectfully end this agreement at any time by notifying the other of their intent.
Still not sure… well, do you like to share positive news? Do you feel the media should share more positive news? Yes, then we need you! Send an email to email@example.com to start blogging today
Remember the benefits!
Steps to becoming a guest blogger:
- Visit WordPress.com
- Click create Blog
- Choose a blog name with the WordPress extension –Free option
- Create your account
- Confirm your email at the email address you provided
- Now you go to the email that I sent you and accept my invitation
- You will see The Positive Black Woman in your blogs and the one that you made
- Create a new post on the PBW blog
- Please also give credit for photos you use on the internet Photo Credit: where you found the photo
- Each post should be appropriately tagged and categorized (just start typing and the tag will pop up just click on it to select it. Guest bloggers cannot add tags/categories, but contact me if you don’t see what you need.
- Add featured image which is on the left side pictured here.
- You don’t need my permission to post anything. We should be good as long as your post stays on topic and it’s positive.